Thursday, April 28, 2011

I knew "Letters to M.E." were going to be a trip when...


I knew “Letters to M.E.” were going to be a trip when…one of my students recommended that I check out a book at the republic library.  Hey!  Maybe I will!  It’s a free country and library, too, for that matter!
One of my students signed her letter: “Sinsurly, Amy”
One of my students reported about a book she was reading because “I had to read it yesterday or my dad would cancel all of the kid channels on TV and we could not play wii…and I think it’s a good book so far.”  Oh, the brutal honesty of the future generation and the extrinsic rewards with which we bribe them!  
One of my students wrote, “It is the best book I've ever read in my whole entire eight years of life and I've read tons of books in my day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment